For straps that are in stock and currently for sale:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description of the strap you want. I'll check to make sure it's still available and send you a reply. Then you can forward your PayPal payment using the instructions in the email.
For custom straps:
Send an email to email@example.com and include the following information:
Payment in full for custom straps is made via PayPal at the time of ordering. Please note that the turn-around time for custom straps is usually about 1.5-2 weeks from time of payment until the strap is ready to ship. I ship domestically (US) via USPS Priority Mail, so that only adds 2-3 days to the total time. I ship Internationally via USPS Registered Mail or International Priority Mail.
- Leather color and description.
- Strap width (i.e. 22mm, 24mm, 26mm or the like)
- Strap lengths of the long end and buckle end (i.e. 125/75, 130/80 or the like).
- Tip style (rounded, point, blunt, etc.).
- Stitching style and color of thread (box stitch or dead-end style, thicker or thinner thread, color, etc.).
- Buckle preference (Pre-V style, thumbnail style, flat GPF style) and finish (polished, brushed, PVD (PVD only available in 24mm)).
- Number of holes punched and position (i.e. 5 total holes with the first at 45mm from lug end or the like).
- Edge finish color unless requesting a leather that allows for hand-burnished edges which are not colored.
- Keeper preferences. Standard is one wide floating keeper. Options are two thinner floating keepers or one fixed/one floating keeper.